January 19, 2011

So who am I?

 

This started like a crafty blog and then kind of evolved into something else, I won’t judge it, let it take its course. At first it was in spanish, my main language, and then I thought after receiving multiple comments of non-spanish readers (since most of the blogs I visit are in english) that I would make a separate blog exclusively in english. So this is it.

First of, I must start by telling you that I’m a mother of 3 girls, married to something like my high school sweetheart, have a stepson old enough to freak me out (he’s 18 and I can barely  believe it) and I am the guardian of the two most beautiful dogs in the world, Matilda the yellow labrador and Mafalda the schnauzer. And a cat that thinks she owns us. And recently her kitty. In a very small space to fit so many of us. That’ll change soon.

Anyways, besides that, I’m also an accountant and an administrator for a family bussiness, and I’m currently studying to get my accountant degree ( i often do thing backwards, people ).

Those are my priorities. Girls, husband, family, work and school, in that order.

I love love love crocheting amigurumi, it started about 2 years ago and is one of my main hobbies.

I also love polinesian dances, but am not dancing at the moment. Someday, though.

I spend my days trying to balance it all. Somedays I even manage to accomplish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...