April 20, 2011

WIP Wednesday

 

ok, I’m going to go ahead and try to start a new “tradition”, inspired by waldorfmama: the WIP Wednesday.

 

Today I’m working on a series of things:

 

The set of princesses I had mentioned before:

DSCN6822

The baby blanket:

DSCN6828

(Yes, I know the white yarn is kind of dirty, it was a gift from my MIL and she had had it for 20 years or so, I was gonna wash it anyways before giving the blanket)

And also, a cozy for my BigPrinkie’s iPad:

DSCN6830

Stripes!

 

This last two kind of proyects I always like, because unlike the amigurumi, as much as I love making them, I can do it while actually watching TV or that sort of thing.

I would love to hear what are you working on this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...