July 21, 2011

Harry Potter 7!! at Brugge and Paris….

 

Ok, here I bring some more pics!! I went crazy looking for these pics, and couldn’t find them ANYWHERE, they weren’t on my memory stick, but today, I was thinking about blogging about my cat giving birth yesterday, and here they were!!! Sooo glad!!!!

I think this is highly suspicious, since I AM SURE they weren’t there on the memory stick when I looked for them. I don’t know what happened. I am suspicious of a certain teenage girl that lives in my house, but that’s all I will say.

So anyways, here they are, I think they are great!!

I still have to post the ones in the last day in London, and some more, for another post!!

 

DSCN8225

 

DSCN8236

 

 

DSCN8400

 

 

DSCN8401

 

 

DSCN8520

 

 

DSCN8521

 

 

DSCN8525

 

 

DSCN8531

 

 

DSCN8532

 

DSCN8625

 

 

DSCN8626

 

 

DSCN8571

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...