September 10, 2011

Ballerina & Jazzerina

 

The summer festival of the school where my 10yo is was last week. It was a Cinderella ballet/jazz/break dance festival, and my daughter went as one of the harlequins that danced at the ball where Cinderella and the Prince met. So this inspired me to make a pair of amis for her teachers to show our appreciation and gratitude  for inspiring my girl to one of the greatest joys in life: to dance.

 

DSCN8941

 

DSCN8911

 

DSCN8906

 

They were made with no pattern and making it up as I went along. I even made a head first, but then when I made the body it was way to big so I made another head; they both were made from the feet up.

 

DSCN8905

 

DSCN8898

DSCN8897

DSCN8890

DSCN8879

DSCN8877

DSCN8874

 

Hope you like them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...