January 7, 2012

My first sock monkey

 

I had to deliver this sock monkey. They’re not much my style, although I find them weirdly adorable and I particularly like that you can accesorize and personalize them in a lot of ways. This one is plain, though.

 

The challenge, for me, was that it has a part sewed. I don’t sew, although I would love to learn, and it seems like I’m on the right path, because even when I spent an hour figuring out how to do it, on the first leg alone, the end result was ok.

 

This are his pics. I followed this tutorial.

 

 

DSCN9239DSCN9237-1DSCN9235-1DSCN9233-1DSCN9232-1DSCN9230-1DSCN9228-1DSCN9227-1

 

Now I’m off to bed, it’s 3 o’clock in the morning! Do you think I lost my mind??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...