October 21, 2011

Decluttering part 2

 

Ok, so I took 2 days off work to do this decluttering thing, and since its already day 2 you’d think I’d be, at least, halfway through…….. wrong!

I’m not even finished with my bedroom. I still have to do my closet, although 2 months ago or something like that I got out everything that didn’t fit or love, so that’ll be less time consuming. And then, the monster, AKA the girls’ clothes.

I don’t like to give away/throw their clothes unless they’re in extremely bad shape. It makes my heart ache. And there’s a bag in my closet full of onesies and baby clothes that were of my youngest, that I just don’t want to let go. But I’ll have to, its just silly to have all those clothes stored away when there’s so many people who could use it. So it could be an emotional day.

I am, however, keeping various items of clothing that especially remind me of my girls so that when I’m an old lady I can make them into a quilt and then wrap myself in it whilst I read my family blog.

No photos today, my house is never in a decent condition to show but especially not today.

We’ll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...